- June 2015 - Start of the project
- August 2015 - Development of guidelines for R&D works in the field of cogeneration from biomass
- December 2015 – Model research of micronizator, turbine and hybrid boiler and control and monitoring system
- May 2016 - Development of design and construction documentation for the developed technology
- May 2017 - Implementation of a prototype line
- January 2018 - Conducting research on prototype
- May 2018 - Implementation of documentation for installation implementing, activities relating to granting of industrial property rights and the development and presentation of program of cogeneration from biomass using a gas turbine implementation
The following activities will be undertaken within the research implementation part of the Project:
- Development of presuppositions for R & D activities in the field of biomass cogeneration plant with an electrical capacity of 2.5 MW and thermal capacity of 8 MW
- Development of presuppositions for R & D activities in the field of biomass cogeneration plant with an electrical capacity of 1.5 MW and thermal capacity of 7 MW
- Development of an upgraded gas turbine prototype, computer model research on modernized gas turbine, calculations and realization of technological design for elements of modernized gas turbine
- Development of a model test and generation set prototype with turbine’s heat for a boiler, parameter’s calculation for generation set prototype with turbine’s heat for a boiler, as well as the design of technological project
- Development of the hybrid boiler prototype fed with a mixture of oil / gas and micronized biomass, or each of those fuel separately, model test of hybrid boiler, calculations of parameters for hybrid boiler elements, and realization of the technological design of the hybrid with a power system
- Development of control and monitoring system’s prototype, model test for the control and monitoring system with different fuel supplies, and realization of technological design
- Development of the line’s prototype and its testing.
The implementation stage will include activities related to the preparation of documentation for technology implementation an application and operating procedures related to the protection of industrial property (European and national patents) and the development of procedures related to application of that technology on the market.